Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Thursday 28 November 2013

Design Team Member

Hello again and welcome back to the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog.

I hope you all enjoyed meeting Alison on Monday. I'm back today with details of the next member of my brand new Design Team - please give a big warm welcome to:


Hi my name is Sandra (Sand).

I live in Pembrokeshire, South Wales and am married to a very supportive husband with 2 gorgeous sons and a mad dog!

I have always been a bit crafty and enjoyed making stockings for my boys at Christmas time. I started crafting after making a card for a friend instead of buying one and now you can't stop me! 

I love to stamp whether it be rubber or digis and create cards and projects with my Cameo. I also love my melt pot and sharing ideas with people. I love all sorts of crafts and I also demonstrate for Wow Embossing powders and demonstrate in craft shops.

You can see my work at:



Well, that's member number four and I'm really looking forward to working with Sandra on my new venture too.

Please keep popping back and see what my new Design Team have in store for you over the next few weeks before launch.  Don't forget to pop Saturday 4th January in your diaries - ready for our first challenge ever!!

Big hugz, Jan xx





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra a warm welcome hun. Can't wait to get cracking. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra A lovely introduction. Looking forward to our new adventure. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx